For all their supposed cunning, I've never met one who appeared to me to understand the simple causality in Jimmy Carter's reasoning. He's spot on in seeing the long term result of a one-state solution in the Middle East for Israel. Even from the most machiavellian viewpoint, if one were to consider the subject objectively, it appears that Zionists have no experience or aptitude for :
1. Running a civilization and keeping it intact
2. Getting along with others (deterrence as well as respect for agreements)
3. Using a military for anything but reckless ventures and failed strategic moves
4. Avoiding making enemies out of complete strangers
5. Sound financial management of an economy in terms of the rule of law
It is obvious that secular Israel is a transient, temporary affair that is pretty certain to end in the near future. First of all, they can't find anybody who wants to live there. Secondly, they can't keep them from perpetually moving away. A nation without a people to live in it is not a nation.
Tribal morons as crude as cro-magnon peoples
If God didn't tell them to murder civilians, by that I mean a talking burning bush, then Israel has committed some of the worst war crimes in modern history. The very worst, in fact. The Geneva Convention has come to mean nothing during the barbaric, inhuman and apelike conduct of the Israeli and U.S. military campaigns.